Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, inventhelp inventions store I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to get a patent on an idea good a perception you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of inventhelp store products and not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.